Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tenuous KT link

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 87 19:45:49 EDT
Subject: tenuous KT link

For all you LHs who have heard the somewhat amusing "Do Bears..."
track from UK Comic Relief, you may remember that it was a duet with
Rowan Atkinson.  If you are interested in finding out more about Mr.
Atkinson, watch a show called "The Black Adder" on Arts & Entertainment
Network, Friday nights at 11 PM (although around the Boston area that
clashes with "Alive From Off Center" which is a damn good show, I think.)
Apparently, "The Black Adder" is a sort of monty-pythonish spoof of
the 15th century (or so says the P.R.).  I have heard that it's quite
good, but haven't confirmed that, so don't blame me if it sucks.

Kate is still God.  Just thought I'd let you know.

--Jon Drukman
"It is this that brings us together"