Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hey You!!

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 87 17:56:10 EDT
Subject: Hey You!!

I was in Newboring Comics last nite shopping for CD's and I noticed that
the Cure's latest effort "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me" is on one disc, and
thus a pretty good deal for the money.  HOWEVER, on the back cover in tiny
little print it said something like "Note that the track 'Hey You!!' has been
cut from the CD in order to facilitate the album fitting on one disc".
My question:  am I missing out on something phenomenal by losing that one
song?  And a more general query, could someone with that album post a short
article giving their impressions of that record?

And just who is this Danielle Dax woman anyway?

--Jon Drukman
"Am I yours?  Are you mine?"