Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: joy division

From: ll-xn!ames!ihnp4!homxb!whuts!whuxm!ruze
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 87 10:56:36 PDT
Subject: Re: joy division

) From: tpf@pyr.gatech.edu (Tom Friedel)

) After much searching, I finally located the Joy Division video.  The film
) is dark and dreary and not too high in sound or video quality, but
) otherwise incredible; *essential* to any music video collection.

) I've been able to track down three of four JD books I'm aware of;
) "An Ideal for Living", "Pleasures and Wayward Distractions", and Mike
) West's "Joy Division".  I'm still looking for "Joy Division/New Order --
) A History In the Cuttings".  Please write if you can obtain this book,
) or have/want any other JD info.

Could you please post where one can get these from??!!!
(mail-order if possible)

Thanks!!!

Ruze
---
  Navruze Rashid                    AT&T Bell Laboraories, Whippany, NJ
                                    (201) 386-3497