Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffa?

From: "Dr. Megabyte" <8348106%wwu.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 87 19:57 PDT
Subject: Gaffa?

Okay.  My roommate and I are avid Love-Hounds.  We've been on this
list for quite a while and love it!  Our collection of KT CD's has
grown steadily.  For the real point of this message:

We're planning to start up a radio program on our campus station
here at WWU called "Music From Gaffa".  We've heard the songs,
read the books, seen the movie, and even collected the pamphlets,
but before we launch, one question remains to be clarified:

	"What the hell is GAFFA?"

      [	According to Kate, "Gaffa" is gaffer's tape (aka "duct tape")
	-- |>oug ]

Thanks,
Andy and Dave

	8348106%wwu.edu@relay.cs.net (Andy)
and	ZAPHOD%wwu.edu@relay.cs.net (Dave)

"Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van."

PS:  As we all realize, Kate Bush is God!