Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More Laurie....

From: showard@udenva.cair.du.edu (Steve "Blore" Howard)
Date: Fri, 29 May 87 12:13:34 mdt
Subject: Re: More Laurie....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From: dadoun@ubc-cs.UUCP (Nou Dadoun)

> What I want to know is: why haven't any of the commissions she's
> done over the last four years been generally released.  The last
> 'new' material she released was Mr. Heartbreak (not counting Home of
> the Brave which was recycled material and comparatively
> disappointing).  Some of her collaborations (ie. Jean Michel
> Jarre/Zoolook) has made it to disc but I know she's doing stuff.
> Anybody know?

  Good question.  And what about the two songs she did on Saturday Night
Live last year?

  P.S.  Does gaffa still have the bug whereby everybody but me will see
this posting?

	[I don't think so.  Tell me if you don't see this...  Better
 	 yet, tell me if you do. -- |>oug]

--

"Spending warm summer days indoors,
 Writing frightening verse to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg."

Steve "Blore" Howard, the DJ who would not die
                      {hplabs, seismo}!hao!udenva!showard
or {boulder, cires, ucbvax!nbires, cisden}!udenva!showard