Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: achunter%watmath.waterloo.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
Date: 21 May 87 13:36:06 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Mmdf-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at RELAY.CS.NET
Responding-System: watmath.UUCP

From: achunter@watmath.UUCP (achunter)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: KT video stuffs
Date: 21 May 87 13:36:03 GMT

Hi there
   I am searching for old (ie pre HoL and TWS) videos of Ms. Bush.
Something along the lines of her Saturday Night live performance or the
Hammersmith(sp?) concert (the video selection around here, at least for
music videos is quite limited)
Does anyone out there have a copy of these (or any other) videos and more importantly, would anyone be willing to send me a copy?
Perhaps a video version of the compilation tape would be useful.
Oh well....time to work.