Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins Expert Needed

From: Ken Josenhans <13020KRJ@MSU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 87 17:13:21 EDT
Subject: Cocteau Twins Expert Needed

     A friend has a Cocteau Twins sampler tape which was assembled
for him by one of his ex-friends.  The person who assembled the tape
is now very much an EX-friend for reasons irrelevant here, but he can't
he has already bought some CT albums and not gotten the songs on this tape.
And, CT songs being what they are, I can't simply post some sample
lyrics and ask what songs they came from...

     If anyone in the Love-Hounds group who has a thorough knowledge of
the Twins repetoire would be willing to listen to a copy of this tape
to identify the material, please send me a US Mail address.  Thanks.

--Ken Josenhans
      UUCP:  ...ihnp4!msudoc!krj           P.O. Box 6610
      BITNET:   13020KRJ@MSU               East Lansing, MI  48826