Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Amazing ENO offer -- your help requested

From: mit-amt!bc@mit-amt.media.mit.edu (bill coderre)
Date: 28 Apr 87 23:50:47 GMT
Subject: Amazing ENO offer -- your help requested
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

I am completing a term project involving some research into Brian Eno
and friends, and am tracking down interviews from magazines, etc.

REQUEST:
If you have the following articles, could you send copies to me? I swear
no commercial use will be made of them (but see below). If you have
other stuff, ask before sending, since I might have it. Please respond
quickly, for apparent reasons.

New Musical Express	Feb 2 74
			Jul 12 75
			Nov 27 76
			Nov 26 77
The Guardian		May 1 82
New York Rocker #13	Jul/Aug 78
Int. Herald Trib.	Sep 14 83
Ritz Mag. #16		April 78
Sounds Mag.		Nov 26 77
"Music for Non-musicians" pamphlet (as if I expect ANYONE to have it!)

(I got this biblio from "MORE DARK THAN SHARK", a wonderful book that
has ENO LYRICS, interview stuff, essays, and notebook extracts. FUN!
BUY IT!)

(If anyone has the address and poop on the Eno fan club, please tell
me! I'd love to hitch up!)

AMAZING FREE OFFER:
Send an 8 1/2 x 11 inch (A4) SASE (postpaid self-addressed envelope
(overseas, please include instructions and postage)) to the following
address, along with an (OPTIONAL) interesting tidbit such as a bit of
clip art, to:

Sparkling ENO Rebate Offer
c/o Bill Coderre
20 ames st e15-468
cambridge ma 02139
usa

I will send you, at my personal loss, whatever pile of clippings I
have amassed in three weeks time. (At least 30 pages of stuff). The
magazines in question can sue me for all the money I lose with my
blessing ;-{) (If you must flame, please MAIL. I am merely doing what
anyone could do at a public library, so I have no guilty conscience.)

"You gave me precious information/
 On that imaginary morning".....................................bc

ARPA: bc@media-lab.media.mit.edu