[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

No Subject

According to the music press, Kate appeared at the Amnesty gig(s) with
a band which included Dave Gilmour. She played 'Running up that Hill' and
a version of 'Let it be'. The latter was not well received by either the guy
from Malady Mawker or No Music Express. Apparently it was an attempt to get
the audience to sing along (and probably earn a bit more money for the Ferry
Aid single) which fell a bit flat (in the reporters' opinion at least).

Hope everyone spotted the deliberate mistake in my original piece about the
Ferry Aid single. It is of course being distributed by CBS records not CMS
records (still can't exorcise the ghosts of my IBM days!).

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]