[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

No Subject

SET 6

Automation/25 Years	Hawklords (Hawkwind)		25 Years On
Don't Worry About the	Talking Heads			Talking Heads '77
   Government
All In Your Mind	Love and Rockets		Express
(accoustic version)
San Francisco		The Outnumbered			Bigger than God (comp.)
Days of Burgers		The Mouth Bandits		Requiem for an Evil
							    Horse
SET 7

Uncorrected 		Robyn Hitchcock			I Often Dream of Trains
Personality Traits
Exploring the Axis	Thin White Rope			Exploring the Axis
Night Air		Blaine Reinenger		Night Air
I Often Dream of Trains	Robyn Hitchcock			I Often Dream of Trains
The Star Spangled	Jimi Hendrix			Woodstock
   Banner

Ami Silberman
"I Often Dream of Trains when I'm with you..."

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]