[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: A bit of puzzlement...

>Really-From: ucscc!drseuss@ucscb.ucsc.edu (The Grinch)
>
>I was looking at my copy of _The Whole Story_ and looking at the album
>covers that are shown, and I realized that the cover it shows for _The
>Kick Inside_ is different from the copy I have of _TKI_.
>Would anyone care to explain to a poor, recently converted Love Hounds
>reader what the differences are?
>
>						All yours,
>
>							Babooshka

The nutshell answer, of which you will undoubtedly receive many copies,
is that you have a copy with the North American "Tammy Wynette" cover,
as opposed to the original "kite" cover (or, for that matter, the
infamous Japanese cover of which _this_ L-H has seen none.)

And so, |>oug, I will try to prepare a set of commonly asked questions
(yeah, answers too, I guess) based on the many scholarly and erudite
writings to be found in the archives.  [brief pause for a cough]  Sorry,
I meant sKripTures.  Which took about 2300 pages to print, in response to
your earlier question.

Oh yeah, one more thing: where EXACTLY is the KT logo on the Ninth Wave
cover?  That's the problem with CD's...you only get 1/5 the cover
surface.

-dave
--
David "bd" Hsu			Professional Undergrad & System Fascist
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]