[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

A bit of puzzlement...

I was looking at my copy of _The Whole Story_ and looking at the album
covers that are shown, and I realized that the cover it shows for _The
Kick Inside_ is different from the copy I have of _TKI_.  The copy on
_TWH_ shows an Oriental drawing style cover, while the one I have simply
has a photograph of her on the front.  The only Oriental thing about it, is
the man who looks to be part of a kite, coincidentaly enough he's hovering
right above the lyrics to "Kite".

Would anyone care to explain to a poor, recently converted Love Hounds
reader what the differences are?

						All yours,

							Babooshka

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]