Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PARTY TIME...

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 86 07:49:37 EDT
Subject: Re: PARTY TIME...

> [Shelli Meyers:] Oh goodie, I love a party.  Just as long as it
> isn't on August 16th and just as long as it isn't at my house :-)

> I vote for Doug's.  We need to piss off the little old lady upstairs
> who says his TV is too loud.

Women!  They won't talk to you, but they'll volunteer parties at
*your* place!  Sigh.

In any case, sure, I'll throw a party on Saturday, August 9th, 4:00
pm.  I'll provide the appartment, booze, munchies, videos, and stereo.
Bring your own drugs and coma-sutra oil.

Don't expect my appartment to be a luxury condo.  (I almost got the
bargain luxury condo, but the people right before me took it!  Sob!
Sob!)  It's more like a little student slum.  Don't look in the bath
tub.

If anyone wants to help out (especially people who volunteer parties
at other people's appartments), please tell me.  RSVP si tu plais, and
I'll tell you how to get to my appartment in *beautiful* Cambridge.
Please include a phone number.

To all those who want to taunt the little old lady upstairs, she's
really a middle-aged lady downstairs who moved out.  (Awwww!)

			-Doug

"After the party..."