Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming cd

From: jmturn%ringwld.UUCP@CCA.CCA.COM
Date: Monday, 28 Jul 1986 21:10-EDT
Subject: Re: The Dreaming cd

A source in the Netherlands swears up and down that he owns and can
purchase more of "The Dreaming". I'm working out a deal where several
copies will find their way into American hands, but don't really feel
like fronting a group effort, especially at the $30+/CD it's gonna
cost.

                           Save Your Vertical Blanking Intervals
                           for Big Cash Prizes!

                           James Turner
                           (The Ringworld Engineer)

|   ARPA    | ringwld!jmturn@CCA-UNIX.ARPA        |
|           |  decvax  \                          |
|           |  sri-unix \                         |
|   UUCP    |            !cca!ringwld!jmturn      |
|           |  ima      /                         |
|           |  linus   /                          |
|   MAIL    | 329 Ward Street; Newton, MA 02159   |
(The views expressed in this message have been computer enhanced for
your pleasure.)