Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming cd

From: Nancy Everson <everson@spca.bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 86 18:39:49 EDT
Subject: The Dreaming cd

What's this??  Did someone say something about "The Dreaming" cd???  And
using the word "when" rather than "if"????  Is it actually going to be
available soon?  Let me know!

On the t-shirt topic, count me in.  I don't have any good (or bad, for
that matter) ideas for a shirt, but I definitely want one.  Unless it's
really gross and ugly or something, of course.

					- Nancy

p.s. why has the volume of love-hounds gone down?  is everyone on summer
vacation?