Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question?

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 11 Apr 86 21:45:00 PST
Subject: Question?

I know this may sound like a strange request but I recently heard a song
which I remember hearing in the pase, again recently on a Philly radio
station as I was driving through.  I would like to know if anybody knows the
e1correct title, who does it and where it comes from.  I heard it first
on a progressive station in Montreal in 1976 ...

The repeating lyric is .. 'Down in China Lite (Like?)' whil{h leads me to
believe the tune is called China Lite or some such.  I know that this is
a long way from Kate Bush and the normal fare here (this is a song that could
have easily been written by David Cassidy), but it is of special importance
to me.

Thanks in advance.
John

------