Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Break-Through

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 86 05:57:22 est
Subject: Break-Through

The infamous North American KB fanzine, Break-Through, is back in
business again.  They just came out with their first issue in a year.
The name seems like an anachronism now, however.  I think they should
change their name to "Broke-Through".

			"Over America, can't do anything"

			 Doug

P.S.  Has anyone else noticed that in the broken up speech in "Waking
The Witch" right after "Bless me father, for I have sinned", Kate says
"Listen to me, baby -- listen to me come -- UUH!"?