Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tim's Weekly random babble

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 85 11:31:42 est
Subject: Tim's Weekly random babble

Volcano Suns are playing here next thursday, Dec. 5 I believe.  I better
go early to get a ticket.  4 Bands for 3 dollars wednesday nite also....

I saw Trouble Funk last nite for the 7th time, one more time than I have
seen either the Grateful Dead or Minor Threat... Speaking of Trouble, they
are on their way to Japan in April for two months of Go-Go Japanesse style.
According to the Guitar player, they know three Japanesse phrases:
"Par-tey", "Where's the Reefer", and "Where's the Geishas". I guess you
need no more...

Two carloads of people from Atlanta drove up to see the show, a twelve
hour drive one way.  They came from Georgia State (I've never heard of
it myself) and we're driving back at 3 am. I thought driving 2 and 1/2
hours to see Prince/Shelia E. was bad enough.

that's all the news from DC.