Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: umcp-cs!aplcen!uucp@seismo.CSS.GOV
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 85 09:35:54 EST

>From ins_alal@jhunix Fri Nov  1 09:30:11 1985 remote from jhunix
Date:     Fri, 1 Nov 85 9:30:04 EST
From:     Laurah Ann Limbrick <ins_alal@jhunix>
Subject:  Ira Hankin, ex-PI.

perhaps he could write his memoirs.  or have a tv show.  tell me it's not
true that he has a brother.  does he talk like ira??? :-)

anyhow.  re: John Foxx.  listen to 'The Golden Section'.  I liked it better
than 'Metamatic'.  BTW, i heard his new album (courtesy of sue)  - at least
as much of it as i could stand-  and thought it sucked also, so...

New Order one of the worst 10???! come on.... they have some NIFTY dance music.
i dj'd for this party last night, and New Order was the only band that people
would ask, "who is that?"  admittedly, some of their music is not the most
original (see 12" of 'Blue Monday, b/w 'The Beach')....

so, did KB REALLY cut off all her hair for 'Cloudbusting'????