Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 85 09:52 EST

> I kind of like Tod every now and then.  Or at least I find him
> inoffensive.  I only have one Tod Rundgren album "Tod Rundgren's
> Utopia".  I like it a lot.  I think I'll go listen to it again.  A lot
> of his other stuff that I've heard does seem awfully sappy, though, if
> you ask me.                      (Doug)

I recently picked up a Todd Rundgren album called "Back to the Bars"
which is a double album with lots of songs I remember by him.
After listening to it now, I agree that a lot of it is very sappy, and it
wasn't as good to hear it again as I thought it would be.  Some of it was
worth it though, I guess....
Acknowledge-To: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>