Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Some K Bush mailorder information

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 85 7:43:26 EST
Subject: Some K Bush mailorder information

Hello Radio Junkies:

These are entries from the recent Yesterday and Today records store
catalog.  This particular one is devoted to 45's.  They claim not
to list everything they have and suggest you send a "want" list if
there is something you can't find in it.  Anyway, the Kate Bush stuff
is as follows:
limited editions:
Kate Bush  Live on Stage UK GFPS - $8
promo 45's:
Kate Bush  Man with Child in His Eyes m/s - $7
sheet music (from UK)
Kate Bush   Them Heavy People - $5
Well, that's all the Bush stuff I could find.  If anyone wants to know
of other group/artist listings drop me a line by the end of the week
and I'll summarize in love-hounds.  The Y&T Address is:

     1327 - J Rockville Pike
     Rockville, MD.  20852

Still awaiting the latest Wayside catalog.  Has anyone recieved it yet?
Jim Hofmann, hofmann@amsaa.ARPA