Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Pull Out The Pin

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 85 03:10:21 edt
Subject: Re: Pull Out The Pin

> 	sort of irony that these Vietnamese who were fighting the

That makes more sense, now!  I had not thought of the Vietnam
War (there are some things you just try to forget, I guess), and
was thinking in terms of contemporary events: Moslem terrorist
types, in particular.

The only reason I had thought of it as being in the city was her
saying "I had not seen his face/Till I'm only feet away"... this
suggested sort of skulking along this busy street, and suddenly
coming upon this fat American.

I would believe them being traceable more by cologne and tobacco
than by sweat.  I think most people smell the same.