Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WOOF!

From: jerpc.PE.UUCP@topaz.rutgers.edu
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 85 02:32:36 edt
Subject: Re: WOOF!

> After the line "Makeup Clayton Howrad" on the lyric sheet ...
>
>   A big woof to Bonnie & Clyde
>
> As to why this line is left out in the CD, I don't have
> any ideas.

The CD also has the title missing from "Watching You Without
Me".  My copy of the album doesn't have Howard misspelled,
though.  (Maybe they got it confused with the radar (***GO
SPERRY!*** 'scuse me)!).

I think they took the type they had used to make the album cover
and cut and pasted it to make the CD booklet, and left some
pieces out in the process.