Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WOOF!

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 85 21:35:40 edt
Subject: Re: WOOF!

>> After the line "Makeup Clayton Howrad" on the lyric sheet ...
>>
>>   A big woof to Bonnie & Clyde

>From: jerpc.PE.UUCP
>  My copy of the album doesn't have Howard misspelled, though.

Whoops! My typo!

>I think they took the type they had used to make the album cover
>and cut and pasted it to make the CD booklet, and left some
>pieces out in the process.

But if you look again, in some of the songs the word "chorus" appears
before the chorus *in the CD booklet only*.  I believe they cut everything
out from a master sheet and paste it to fit whatever space is available.
On the front page with the credits there is more than than enough space
for one more line, so it couldn't be because of space limitations that
the line was omitted.