Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: re: ball of confusion

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 85 01:49:39 edt
Subject: Re: re: ball of confusion

> 	and the theme is too confused and the execution too laborious
> 	and stilted to carry real weight as a complete entity!
>
> Boo!  Hiss!  He's talking about the best album side in existence there!

I generally take such comments as a sign that the music is worth
listening to, myself... for some reason, a lot of music
reviewers consider all good, interesting music to be
"pretentious," "overworked," "stilted," etc.  I think they call
it this if you have to listen to it more than once to understand
it.  However, I've found that such music tends to remain
enjoyable longer as a result.

Shyy-Anzr: J. Eric Roskos
UUCP-Mail: vax135!petsd!peora!jerpc.PE!jer

	->(EWR)/SEA