Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: re: ball of confusion

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 85 12:54:02 edt
Subject: Re: re: ball of confusion

Why is it that no matter what someone says, even if it has absolutely
nothing to do with Kate Bush, it seems to be related to Kate Bush in
some manner or another?

> Shyy-Anzr: J. Eric Roskos

> If you read Bob August's syndicated column (he's from Columbus
> Ohio, or something), you may recall recently he mentioned the
> song "Three Little Fishes"...

On 1 March 80, Faith Brown, a British comedian with her own television
show and infamous for doing Kate Bush parodies (along with Pamela
Stevenson, who is now on SNL), did a parody of Kate Bush doing an
interview and then she did a parody of Kate doing a cover of "Three
Little Fishes".  I've never heard of this song before.  Why is it
appropriate for a parody of Kate Bush?

				Give me immortality,
				Or give me death!

				Doug