Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stop The Presses!

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 85 18:04:20 edt
Subject: Stop The Presses!

Direct from England!  Here is the full track listing of "Hounds of Love"
(scheduled for September 13th release in the U.S.):

	Side 1 (Hounds of Love):
		Running Up That Hill
		Hounds of Love
		The Big Sky
		Mother Stands For Comfort
		Cloudbusting
	Side 2 (The Ninth Wave)
		And Dream of Sheep
		Under Ice
		Waking The Witch
		Watching You Without Me
		Jig of Life
		Hello Earth
		The Morning Fog

There will be a massive push by EMI (in England) including TV ads.  The
cassette (I hope this means the CD, too!) will include at least one
extra track.

I mentioned in a previous note, that a friend who is visiting England
saw Kate Bush publicity posters that said "That Big Hill".  Maybe they
really said "The Big Sky"?  Maybe that's the next single?  Maybe that
was originally planned as the single?  Just idle speculation....

I also got another press release from England about a new album by Roy
Harper (and I have no idea why or who sent it too me -- one of life's
wonderful mysteries I suppose).  It is called "Born In Captivity" and is
an acoustic version of "Work of Heart".  This sounds really great,
because I think that "Work of Heart" is over-produced in exactly the way
that "The Dreaming" is not.

			"There is thunder in our hearts"

			 Doug