Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Eat The Music Scratch-n-sniff Cd-single

From: heisjohn@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:38:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Eat The Music Scratch-n-sniff Cd-single
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ron asked:
>   What's the current going rate for the Australian Eat The Music
>Scratch-n-sniff CD-single?

Well that depends on if it's in "sniffed" or "unsniffed" condition...

Seriously, it was one of those oddball releases that I thought would end
up being pretty rare some day -- but it hasn't.  I still run across it at
record shows (in Florida) in the $15 range (which is just about what it
cost originally).

John