Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Eat The Music Scratch-n-sniff Cd-single

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 97 16:27:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Eat The Music Scratch-n-sniff Cd-single
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ron "the peaceman" wrote:
>    What's the current going rate for the Australian Eat The Music
> Scratch-n-sniff CD-single?

Hey, I've seen one of them at a record fair. The dealer showed it
to me and said something like, "it's a scratch-and-sniff, try it!".
Well, I scratched and sniffed, and said "it smells like cardboard"
(which it did!). He took it back, "no, no, it's lemon [sniffing],
no, orange, or was that melon?"
Having said this, I really don't remember the price. It was more
than other CD singles, but not spectacularly high ($20-$30 I'd
guess).

ciao,
Rolf