Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Stuff

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:46:31 -0600
Subject: More Stuff
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Thanks folks.  I haven't seen this much
heat since the XML working group tried
to solve the problem of not specifying
function types on links (kinda one
of the great dividing lines in hypermedia
right up there with holy scrollers vs
card sharks).  Anyway, it is fun to see
so much sound and fury out of this list.
Kate really should release something
soon before her fans self-immolate.
Looks like the cover of Wish You Were Here.

Interpretation:  All I ask of someone
elses art is that I grow by it.  If they
ask more of it themselves, that is their
business.  There may be an authoritative
interpretation, but I'm not much of a
bug for authority.  Rock is about a bad
attitude and I have to keep my professional
standing.

Sexuality:  the world will have better
sex when they quit thinking hetero/homo
and just think sexual.  No frontiers; no critics.

Translation:  For those of us who
aren't Italian speakers, please, someone
translate Karen's submission.  Thank ye.

Kate Washed Up:  If she is, good.  She will be
fresher after that.  We should all be.

len