Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Love-Hounds (Was: Re: the interpretive battles continue)

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:29:16 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Kate on Love-Hounds (Was: Re: the interpretive battles continue)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

lvermeer@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Leslie Vermeer) writes:

>Guys, guys, where's your (mandatory) KaTe Kontent? What's interesting to
>speculate is whether *Kate* is a digest subscriber (this optimistically
>assuming she looks at all)...
>
>Leslie

This is a question that has come up before. And the last time
it was asked the answer was this:

If Kate Bush was a digest subscriber, the moderator would not
tell us. Neither directly nor indirectly. It's a question of
personal integrity.

There's no reason to believe our moderator have changed his mind.
But of course, we are still free to speculate...

Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se