Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Does KT fear to get out on stage again?

From: doomhans@aol.com (Doomhans)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 14:27:06 -0500
Subject: Does KT fear to get out on stage again?
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi folks,

like many others I'm wondering about why she did never get on stage again for a
whole tour since her "tour of life". Does she want to torture her fans?(only
 joking!)
I hardly can't believe that, for an artist like KT, the only reason for not
 performing
live shows is that it is not possible to stage her music the right way.(As she
 stated in several interviews I've read). Just think of all the possibilities
 that "entertainment-electronics" offered since that one and by now only tour
 of her.

So I hope Kate, (and all of your fans out there), you will read this message
 and give me the answers I haven't found in years thinking about it!

Hans-Joachim (A german fan since many years)