Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Emily" of Wow

From: GAFFA86@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 03:31:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: "Emily" of Wow
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At the beginning of "Wow" Kate says "Emily".  Does anyone know why?  Who is
Emily?

This is my first post--sorry if this is common knowledge--I haven't yet fully
gone through Gaffaweb and if the info is there please forgive me for wasting
your time.

ANOTHER QUESTION---are there any current or ex "Watching Storms" contributors
out there???  I was a contributor from 88-93.  What's up with that???  Is
Erni still running it?  Please email me if only with a "hi"---
A bit out of touch but wishing to get back,
Sheila.