Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yoko-enthusiast Ann Magnuson (fwd)

From: Mr H <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:34:27 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Yoko-enthusiast Ann Magnuson (fwd)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Lovehounds...  Thought I'd de-lurk for a moment or two to pass on this
message that I got from Ono-net.  Yes, Kate gets a mention, and it may be
of interest to those of you in the San Francisco area.

Am I the only Lovehound on Ono-net?

-David H (looking forward to Kate's new album, and reliving her old ones)