Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate honored

From: Don <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 14:40:43 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate honored
To: donna@math.uconn.edu
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 5:50 AM -0800 11-4-97, DJH wrote:
>I briefly scanned this issue and was struck by how many artists
>mentioned KaTe as an influence, and yet, THEY DIDN"T INTERVIEW KATE??

Perhaps that's because Kate Bush is probably a bit more difficult to track
down than an artist whose publicist calls you every other day.

>BTW, contrary to what Tori claimed back in the promo material for LE,
> she states in RS that KaTe *WAS* an influence...

Obviously TA was influenced by KB...gimme a break.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that probably thinks The Knickerbockers and
The Pleasers never heard The Beatles.

- Don