Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

whew!

From: seaweb@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:03:07 +0000
Subject: whew!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I was racing through my mail, deleting merrily as I went, wondering who
was being sorted out for presuming to know what was best for Kate...when
I realized it was me.

Just my fancy everyone, we all have our own. I wouldn't presume to tell
Kate (or anyone) to do anything at all. Certainly, she does as she
pleases, and we're all happy to watch, snug here in Fandom. It's only
encouragement. She's heard the like and more in her local pub (can you
imagine?) and 'round the dinner table since the Tour.

We can be such a fussy bunch, can't we?

And, obviously (sigh), she wasn't reading my post.

Steven Austin