Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: coming out

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 16:26:51 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: coming out
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

  Hi, My $.002.  "Coming out" when used in the sexual sense is a 'catch
phrase'.  KaTe, to my ear, doesn't use catch phrases, except with extreme
irony.  Neither, I think, would she make any point on a single usage, out
of context.  As Cloudbusting had no other hints, etc on sexuality, I think
"coming out of the closet" is a bit of a stretch of assumptions.  Kashka
and Wow are rather straight forward compared to this. There have been KaTe
points that I didn't 'get' until I heard or read of them and most of them
had a 'yeah, that's right" feel when I considered them.  That 'coming out'
possibility feels like a null set.  YMMV

                                   KrW
                  "I think we're ALL Bozos on this bus!"