Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More KaTe MIDI

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:42:25 -0600
Subject: More KaTe MIDI
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Hello,

Out of the "Bryan Dongray computer music factory" comes another Kate Bush
MIDI file. Due to popular demand (2 requests), I chose to do TWW.
I'm very pleased with this one.

If you can, go check it out at:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
near the end of the page. This MIDI file is a mere 13838 bytes long.

For those of you without web access, find it either in a posting
to the newsgroup "alt.binaries.sounds.midi" or just email me, and
I can send it uuencoded (or as an attachment), pkzipped (or not).

I think the MIDI's should be available on GaffaWeb, maybe they are,
I could not find them. Perhaps a section off the table of contents?
FYI, I've never managed to be able to log into gryphon (telnet, etc),
despite getting all the necessary programs and being told what to do!
It just refuses my password :-(

If there are no MIDI files on gryphon, can someone who does have access,
spend a little bit of time to create whatever is necessary, and feel free
to copy the MIDI files off my page? There are now 10:
	Army Dreamers
	Babooshka
	Cloudbusting
	December Will Be Magic
	Oh England My Lionheart
	The Kick Inside
	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
	This Woman's Work
	Under Ice
	Wuthering Heights
I will (of course) be doing more, but give me some time. Creating these
is very time consuming.

A good title for the gaffaweb section (IMO) could be "Something Like A Song",
or perhaps "Music We Are Making", but if you have a better idea, go with it.

Thanks (and enjoy),

			Bryan Dongray