Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh by the way

From: Kyri <Kyrie@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 06:19:48 -0400
Subject: Oh by the way
To: "INTERNET:love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: Kyri <Kyrie@compuserve.com>

Lane writes:

>>I vote for missing the point.  With that interpretation of the lyric, a
synopsis of the 'Cloudbusting' would be: "Memories of my childhood fill
me with both sadness and wonder.  Dad, you were so special to me that I
can't forget you, even though the memory of watching you being taken
away still upsets me.  How could your beliefs be so threatening to
anyone?  My biggest regret in life is that I wasn't able to protect you
then because I was so small, but they can never take away the person I
have become because of what you taught me.  Oh, by the way, I'm gay."

No, sorry - that just doesn't work for me.<<

HAHAHAHA.....
another vote for missing the point here (Good interpretation BTW).

take care now

Kyri