Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unlikely Kate Bush Fan #247

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 02:58:22 -0500
Subject: Unlikely Kate Bush Fan #247
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

In case you've ever wondered...

The December 1997 issue of MOTHER JONES includes a short profile of
cartoonist Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert. The relevant passage:

(begin quote)

What does Adams do when he's not playing buzzword bingo or plotting the
machinations of evil Catbert  from human resources?  The man who has helped
elevate management theory from a bad joke to a good one finds time in his
schedule for a little bit of everything.

"'I've been listening to a lot of Kate Bush and Jewel lately (The Whole
Story/Atlantic; Pieces Of You/EMI).  With earphones, it's like having twins
whispering in each ear.  I like that.  And when I'm done with them I can
put them in a drawer next to the bed and get some sleep."

(end quote)

So now you know.

RAB
(Surely some mistake with those record labels, though?)

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/