Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Come Again CD

From: "Thilo Meiswinkel" <meiswinkel@msn.com>
Date: 23 Oct 1997 19:13:08 GMT
Subject: Come Again CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.de.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

There's a new CD Sampler from EMI called "Come Again" - 22 great covers by
22 great artists to celebrate 100 years of EMI records". It features a
version of "Why Should I Love You?" performed by a guy called Mike Scott.
In the booklet is a small b/w photograph of Kate (Red Shoes area). Scotts
comment:

"This song was the soundtrack to 6 tumultuous months in my life: the end of
my marriage, my stay at the Findhorn Community in Scotland, the high magic
of meeting my soulmate. 'Why Should I Love You?' was with me all the time,
blasting out of the car stereo, rocking the community kitchens,
transforming my bedroom into a temple, a boudoir. It speaks to my heart, my
spirit, my mind and sets my feet moving too - the grand slam! It's a song
to fall in or out of love. And terrific music for cooking stir-fry".

Love
Beate

Beate & Thilo Meiswinkel
German Kate Bush Club "Irgendwo In Der Tiefe"

E-Mail:   meiswink@itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
             meiswinkel@msn.com

http://itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~meiswink/katebush.htm