Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Bjork again...

From: "Thilo Meiswinkel" <meiswinkel@msn.com>
Date: 23 Oct 1997 19:12:31 GMT
Subject: Kate and Bjork again...
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.de.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

-- Dear All,

Sorry if that was already posted by somebody else!
I found a short article about Bjork and the Sugarcubes way back from 1989.
Each bandmember choose their "Single Of The Week".
Bjork's favourite was "The Sensual World":

Bjork's single of the week:
Kate Bush - The Sensual World (EMI)
(Two years (?) beavering away quietly this is Kate's first work since "The
Hounds Of Love" LP).

Bjork: "I used to be a big Kate Bush fan when I was about 12, when her
first record came out.
But I was really disappointed with "Hounds Of Love"!
It's not enough really to just listen to this once. I like it."
Chart prediction: I don't know. People here in this country like her, don't
they? 15, maybe".

Beate

Beate & Thilo Meiswinkel
German Kate Bush Club "Irgendwo In Der Tiefe"

E-Mail:   meiswink@itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
             meiswinkel@msn.com

http://itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~meiswink/katebush.htm