Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Heather Nova & Happy Rhodes

From: Matthias Menk <Matthias.Menk@erziehung.uni-giessen.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 11:17:25 +0200 (CET)
Subject: Heather Nova & Happy Rhodes
To: Lovehounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Yes, I remember Heather very well !!
I love to hear her "glow stars" ! It has such a wonderful atmosphere !
Oyster I know too and "island" is my favourite there, but for me "glow
stars" is the most beautiful thing, especially "frontier" & "spirit in
you". Isnīt she making a new album yet ?
Happy is a really wonderful singer too. If you (jon) would like to get
into her music, you can try "rhodesongs". I like her early music most
(rhodes I+II), because I love her high angle-like voice and the pure
guitarsound. Try her...

Matt...

"Am I looking up at angles,...
...or m I really looking up at clouds...
...floating by..."