Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel duets

From: Ingemar.C.Akerblom@telia.se
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 10:08:43 +0200
Subject: Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel duets
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

someone aske for Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel duets. The one I know about is:

The album version of Don't Give Up (duet), and album versions (english
and german with same KT backing) of Games Without Frontiers and No Self
Control . Do anyone know about any altervative versions of this songs?
Was there any extended 12" versions?

There is also Another Day from the Christmas Special (available on a
lot of boots and videos).

Then we have a live version of Don't Give Up from a PG consert dated
1987-06-28. Available on Kate Bush boots This Womans Work Live and
Collaborations.

Furthermore we have The Girl/Man With The Child In His/Her Eyes from
the Bill Duffield benefit concert dated 1979-05-12. Available on the
Kate Bush boot Collaborations.

Do we know of anything more?

Regards
Ingemar