Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LIST question

From: "Willy T. Koch" <wtk@digitalvideo.no>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 97 13:48:24 +0200
Subject: LIST question
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Sorry about this, I didn't know where else to ask:

Isn't it possible to get the Love-Hounds list as a digest anymore? I
tried to "subscribe love-hounds-digest wtk@digitalvideo.no" but I still
get all the messages as separate messages.

Anyone?

Please reply to me privat.
Thanks.

\/\/illy
wtk@digitalvideo.no

I Willy Thorkildsen Koch                                             I
I Oslo, Norway                                                       I
I                                                                    I
I For the time being, in the Army, at Terningmoen, Elverum. <arg>    I