Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Found a Kate poster.

From: pon@pa.msu.edu
Date: 7 Oct 1997 05:27:19 GMT
Subject: Found a Kate poster.
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Stopped by a local used CD/record shop and as I was leaving, thought I'd
check the freebie bin. To my surprise, there was a Kate poster from the HOL
era. Kate's kneeling on the floor and wears a little circular flat-topped
hat placed off to one side. There's the cover of HOL on the right. 5 other
album covers are along the bottom. Too bad it's in crappy shape (lots of
crinkles and waves). Might look decent if flattened out under glass.
There's a note on the back and it looks like it was a Christmas present in
1985. Although I wish it was in a little better shape, finding a 12 year
old poster for free still made my day.

Dan