Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Album covers, Kate photos

From: <gearnoise@vnet.IBM.COM>
Date: 22 Sep 1997 21:00:49 EDT
Subject: Album covers, Kate photos
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Although not a big fan of The Red Shoes, I wonder if those who disparage
the cover have ever gotten around to unfolding it and looking at the
backside?  THAT part rates pretty highly.  My favorite? Well the only
KaTe album I ever bought totally for the album cover was Aspects Of The
Sensual World.   And being an animal lover, it would be hard to say
anything bad about Lionheart.

I spent hours this weekend browsing through the photo gallery at gaffaweb
and my favorite KaTe photo there is the black & white snapshot of her as
a little kid sitting with one knee up and an old felt on her head.

Neal Mulvenna   IBM Global Services, CLT, NC           __/__/T_ -- -
internet: gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com                      / /\ </\ \ --
CLT (704) 594-3546 Tuscaloosa (205) 507-3553..........\__/..\__/.......