Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds of Love Re-Issue

From: Chris Hansen <tchansen@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:42:52 -0600
Subject: Hounds of Love Re-Issue
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, friends,

While you all were "...bickering and arguing about who killed who...", I
went to CD Now (on the advice of the wonderful Karen, referred by the
amazing IED) and ordered a copy of the Hounds of Love re-release which
arrived yesterday.

"...I'm in heaven, simply heaven..."

Now, I do have to listen at work, through US$5.00 headphones, on a PC's
CD-ROM player.  Nevertheless, it is WONderful!  I have noticed parts
standing out clearer in places (no I don't know which ones... I was
listening for the gesalt impression).  For those of you interested, it
was about US$32.00 from CD Now, including postage, and even though it
was backordered it still took less than two weeks.

Oh, yeah, Don, with regard to this snippet of your response:

> Look, Krista, EVERYONE on the list knows that the TRUE Kate Bush fans get
> each message individually. The digest format was SPECIALLY designed for the
> phony fans...like you. Getting each Love-Hounds message individually is
> what being a Kate Bush fan is ALL about! Don't pretend you don't KNOW this.

If I hadn't followed your posts before, I would think you mean it... and
that would be sad.  Now, kiss and make up, you two, before I send you to
sleep without any 'KaTe'.

Sheesh... children.

chris
the definitely-poking-fun-at-you-two one