Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stuff

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:14:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Stuff
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

>God help me, I'm about to take on Don.  Where did I put my asbestos
>underwear?
>
>Don wrote:
>

>> And what do YOU know about high school dropout Diana that makes you think
>> she's anything other than "a cutesy airhead"?
>>
>Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will) but didn't Kate drop out
>of school as well?  Multiple 0 levels notwithstanding, does this in some
>way diminish her contributions in your eyes?

   You are correct. There was some discussion about exactly what constitutes
"dropping out of school" in the UK. Kate got 10 "O levels" and did her "mock
A's". Usually reliable sources have described Kate's leaving school as
"dropping out".

   Does this render Kate vulnerable to being labeled an "airhead"?

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb