Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: EJ's "tribute" to Princess Di

From: John Walker <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:22:31 -0500
Subject: RE: EJ's "tribute" to Princess Di
To: "'Love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <Love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Cc: "'Don'" <fastslow@idt.net>

For my part, as first person quoted in this mundane thread...

The point I was trying to make is, if something's worth doing, it's worth doing RIGHT.  If Di rates a tribute, she rates her own tribute, not a remake.

The last time I checked, the writers could do whatever the hell they want, as Don so correctly pointed out.  I guess we could lynch them.  Who owns the copyright?  The public?  No.  I'd wager it's EJ/BT, or some publishing company they control.  That's like telling me I can't paint my car green, because the public won't like it.  Screw 'em.  Green it is.  Ha!

I don't like the remake, I think it's in poor taste.  Entirely my opinion.  Thank you, Drive Through.

John		jdwalker@post.smu.edu
Enter the Realm - The LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
LordLknvar@aol.com for info!